Monday, October 25, 2010

H&M boxers and jeans post

The weather in San Francisco last weekend was fairly nice compared to last few visits I made in the city. I went to H&M in Union Square on Saturday and found these cool character-themed boxer briefs. Hulk, Superman, Ironman or even Mickey Mouse - they have lots of designs for you to choose from.


How do you find this jeans-inspired boxer brief? :)

I ended up purchasing one that has my favorite marvel character on it. Also, bought these surprisingly cheap but very much comfortable jeans.

harem jeans for $10 bucks (originally 39.95)

Black Super Slim fit (77%cotton, 21%polyester, 2%elastane) for $19.95

I came for a trip to SanFo to visit a friend and it was a great weekend overall (not to mention, SF Giants won the playoffs againts Phillies! ;). Hope everyone is safe and sound...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...