Tuesday, October 12, 2010

First trip

     Since moving to California from upper State, I have never been to any of the shopping centers here in my area just because I'd rather want my extra time of the day be spent by going to gym or stay at home. 
     Last Saturday I finally found a reason to go out and unwind to what was become my first trip to our local Macy's store. I will be honest that I'm a very cheap guy so I always prefer great deals and items for sales whenever I shop and luckily for me, I was able to find great items. 
    With the $9 racks of different clothing items, I was able to buy clothes that are mostly usable next summer. Not bad if they are Tommy's, Buffalo's and Nautica's. 
    Now being we're in a middle of spring season, practically speaking, it is but the proper time you buy those outfits you want to parade in the next summer season.
    Overall, it was a worthy money saving trip and I'll definitely coming back soon. 
    So hit your local shopping store and you'll be surprise on great deals you may find.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...